With your wine guide, discover the wines from "AOP Cassis" and "AOP Bandol" and the amazing landscapes of this little area of Provence.
Between the Calanques and the Cap Canaille, Cassis confidential vineyard is bordering the mediterranean blue sea. Enjoy tasting the famous white wines of Cassis, widely praised by connoisseurs. Visit the small and charming fishing town of Cassis during your lunch break.
Then, Provence Wine tours will drive you to Bandol area to taste the famous Bandol red wines, some of the best reds from Provence. Discover also their outstanding rosé wines.
* Departure: on Mondays from 1st to 30 April 2017 and on Wednesdays from 1st May to 31st october 2017 except on public holidays,
* Private visit of 3 wineries and tastings of a selection of different wines - tasting fees included
* 1h30 free time to have lunch in the charming fishing town of Cassis - lunch not included
* Local guide expert in Provence wines
* Language : English / French
* Small group of maximum 8 people
* Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan
* Duration: 7:30
* Not included : Lunch and drinks, personal purchase, entrance fees to monuments and sites of visit
Meeting point in front of the hotel Intercontinental (bus stop for Bus n°49)
|Thursday 19 sep 2019||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Thursday 26 sep 2019||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Thursday 3 oct 2019||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Thursday 10 oct 2019||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Thursday 17 oct 2019||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Thursday 24 oct 2019||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Phone number (booking)|