After your departure from Marseille, enjoy 1h30 free time to lunch and to visit the elegant city of Aix en Provence.
Then, with your wine guide, discover the wine region of Côtes de Provence Sainte-Victoire located at the foot of the Sainte-Victoire mountain and learn about the characteristics of this terroir. Find out about local grape varieties and the wine making process while visiting the cellars. Meet the winemakers and taste AOP Côtes de Provence wines in 3 colors : red, rosé and white. How about a wine with long aging-potential?
* Departure: on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 1st January to March 31st and from November 1st to December 31st 2017 except on public holidays
* Private visit of 2 wineries and tastings of a selection of different wines - tasting fees included
* 1h30 free time to have lunch in the elegant city of Aix en Provence - lunch not included
* Local guide expert in Provence wines
* Language : English / French
* Small group of maximum 8 people
* Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan
* Duration: 6:30
* Meeting point in front of the Marseille Tourism Office, 11 La Canebière 13001 Marseille
|Phone number (booking)|