Between the Luberon regional Park and the famous Sainte-Victoire mountain, enjoy a short walk in the vineyard to learn about pruning and organic wines.
With your wine guide, discover the best of these wine regions : powerful reds, aromatic and lively rosés. Grenache, Syrah, Cabernet, Sauvignon, Cinsault... learn about the grape varieties and these different terroirs.
Visit the amazing cellars while learning about the wine making process and aging-potential wines. And enjoy your lunch time in the pretty city of Aix en Provence.
* Departure: on Fridays from 1st to 30 April 2017 and on Mondays from 1st May to 31st October 2017 except on public holidays
* Private visit of 3 wineries and tastings of a selection of different wines - tasting fees included
* 1h30 free time for to have lunch in the elegant city of Aix en Provence - lunch not included
* Local guide expert in Provence wines
* Language : English / French
* Small group of maximum 8 people
* Transportation in a comfortable A/C minivan
* Duration: 7:30
* Not included : lunch and drinks, personal purchase, entrance fees to monuments and sites of visit
* Meeting point in front of the Marseille Tourism Office, 11 La Canebière 13001 Marseille
|Monday 21 aug 2017||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Monday 28 aug 2017||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Monday 2 oct 2017||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Monday 23 oct 2017||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Monday 30 oct 2017||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM||Provence Wine Tours|
|Phone number (booking)|