City Pass Marseille:
-Free acces to the city museums
-Guided Tours of the town (Panier, Saint-Victor, Longchamp…) Reservations: 0826 500 500
-Visit of the If-Castle
-Free access to the subway and buses
-Tourist train to Notre-Dame de la Garde or The old Town : le Panier
-Boat to the If-Castle or the Frioul Islands
-Reduced rates and 10% discount at certified boutiques
-Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in july (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, The National Theatre La Criée, The theatre the Gymnase, The Opera of Marseille
-10% discount for boat excursions with "les Compagnies maritimes".
Aubagne: Marcel Pagnol's birth house and 20% discount on the tourist office individual activities.
Allauch: the Allauch's mill( every sunday)
La Ciotat: Museum and cultural heritage and 10% discount for boat excursions with "Les Amis des Calanques"- Visit of the Bastide Marin gardensand educational farm - discounted price at "le Chaudron à Savon" traditional soap-1 % discount at "Les Toiles du Large" shop.
Marignane: Raimu Museum and 10% discount at the tourist office boutique.
Saint Victoret: Aviation Museum and Handcraft Museum
-The City Pass is a product dedicated to individual customers from 10 people this is a group, in this case the guided tour will not be included. Sale online or the Home service up to 9 people.
From 10 people, a request must be made by email to email@example.com
- No public transport on May the 1st.
- Museums closed every Monday, some public holiday and on 25th and 26th December
- MuCEM closed every tuesday, on 1st May,and 25th December
- "If Castle" closed every Monday from september to mars
- The Memorial of the death camps is temporarily closed .
- To remove your City Pass , you should present your voucher and a ID at the Tourist Office and convention bureau of Marseille, 11 la Canebière 13001 Marseille from Monday to Saturday 9hrs/19hrs and Sunday 10hrs/5hrs, at the Saint Charles station from april to august 10hrs/5hrs, except monday.
- News sales point :
Aéroport Marseille Provence Information meeting point Hall 1 (arrival zone ) 6.00- 23.00.- la Capitainerie des Docks Village & tickets machines : Métro Vieux-Port / Métro St Charles / Porte 4 - Cruise terminal entrance.
- Duration: 48hrs, 24hrs or 72hrs consecutive hours from the first use in a tourist service or transportation.
- Contactless card activated at the first validation and attractions may only be visited once.
- your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
Free Guidebook and Map
- The date of booking is for information (no repercussion concerning the usage of the City Pass)