Address: 11 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille
Visit Marseille with an all inclusive package. The City-Pass is valid for 24hrs, 48hrs or 72hrs. The pass gives you access to many tourist and cultural services : on foot, by train or by boat, discover the oldest city of france !
Download the application available on GooglePlay and the appstore !
-Free acces to the city museums
-Guided Tours for the child city pass
-Visit of the If-Castle
-Free access to the subway and buses
-Tourist train to Notre-Dame de la Garde or The old Town : le Panier
-Boat to the If-Castle (or the Frioul Islands- only the Frioul island in case of bad weather) - OR the Colorbüs sightseeing tour (hop on hop off) - OR the City Tour.
-Reduced rates and 10% discount at certified boutiques
-Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in july (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, The National Theatre La Criée, The theatre the Gymnase, The Opera of Marseille
-10% discount for boat excursions with "les Compagnies maritimes".
-The City Pass is a product dedicated to individual customers from 10 people this is a group. Sale online or the Home service up to 9 people.
From 10 people, a request must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No public transport on May the 1st.
- Museums closed every Monday, some public holiday and on 25th and 26th December
- MuCEM closed every tuesday, on 1st May,and 25th December
- "If Castle" closed every Monday from september to mars
- The Memorial of the death camps is temporarily closed .
- To collect your City Pass , you should present your voucher and a ID at the Tourist Office and convention bureau of Marseille, 11 la Canebière 13001 Marseille from Monday to Sunday 9hrs/18hrs.
- News sales point (no collect only sales point) :
Aéroport Marseille Provence Information meeting point Hall 1 (arrival zone ) 6.00- 23.00.- la Capitainerie des Docks Village & tickets machines : Métro Vieux-Port / Métro St Charles / Porte 4 - Cruise terminal entrance.
Be awarethese points of sale are not points of collect for online sales and vouchers.
- Duration: 48hrs, 24hrs or 72hrs consecutive hours from the first use in a tourist service or transportation.
- Contactless card activated at the first validation and attractions may only be visited once.
- your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
Free Guidebook and Map
- The date of booking is for information (no repercussion concerning the usage of the City Pass)